Lazy: one of the 52 types of difficult people I’ve documented.
Hi, I’m Mark McPherson. Every week for 52 weeks (starting on the 22nd of March 2016) I post a blog about of one of my 52 types of poorly behaved and difficult people. This week, it’s about Type 2: Lazy.
This blog is a video only. And it’s short – which is always a good thing.
But just for your interest, in case you haven’t downloaded my list of the 52 Types yet and aren’t ‘in the know, the 52 Types are divided into 7 groups.
And Type 2 Lazy, is in the first group: Doesn’t pull their weight. In total, there are four Types in the first group and they are:
Doesn’t do enough work. Subtypes:
• Gets involved in too many minor and irrelevant jobs (Escape-Artist);
• Doesn’t do particular parts of their job because, for example, they don’t like them (Shirker);
• Argues and makes excuses as to why they won’t be able to, or haven’t done, their work
Only works, helps out and contributes if they’ve been specifically asked or directed to do so. Subtype:
• Only shows interest and makes an effort when they can personally benefit. (Profiteer).
Might do plenty of work but instead of following the plan and working with others, ‘does their own thing’.
Creates problems which others have to fix. Subtype:
• Damages property (Vandal).
Anyway, here’s the video. Enjoy.
Until next time, all the very best.