Do you, your colleagues or staff ever have to ….
- Work with people who don’t share resources, don’t clean up after themselves and don’t care much about others?
- Deal with someone who’s vague, hard to follow and won’t give straightforward answers?
- Give someone bad news?
- Speak up and state your case even though it mightn’t be well received?
- Serve someone who’s rude and uncooperative?
- Get someone who doesn’t pull their weight, undermines others or breaks the rules, to do ‘the right thing’?
then you’ve come to the right place.
I make your life easier by helping you
Have a workplace where everyone works together in harmony. Where people behave, communicate and interact in the best possible way. A place where staff live and breathe Best Practice Behaviour.
Have the difficult, unpleasant Tough Conversations you need to have so you get the best results you possibly can.
Have people who are poorly behaved and difficult, do ‘the right thing’.
I’m a speaker, trainer, coach and author ….
with over 40 years experience. I work in the areas Leadership, Management, Customer Service, Personal Relationships and People Skills. And I work with you to design a tailor-made solution which fits your particular needs. I
- Speak at conferences, seminars, staff meetings, leadership events and professional development days.
- Run workshops in person or via video conferencing – organised by you or run by me.
- Deliver short one-off programs as well as longer programs delivered how you like.
- Work with individuals, small groups and large teams.
You walk away with ….
- Original content, models and processes.
- Realistic practical strategies you can immediately use, They work because they:
- Combine Verbal code, the Vocal code and Visual code – so what you say sticks.
- Have been tried and tested in the real world – where it counts.
- High level Interpersonal Skills and the confidence to use them. I don’t waste your time with old fashioned role-plays but use modern behaviour-rehearsal techniques instead.
And this means you win because ….
you have more skills, more self-esteem, more confidence and more respect (from those above and from those below). Your staff are happier. And yYour workplace is more harmonious and more productive.